Friday, March 2, 2007

March comes in like a Lion

This is what I am thinking about, the Gulf of Thailand, just like a hot tub.
This is what I am dealing with, SNOW, two storms in a week, so I had to get the snow off of the garage. The back side had at least two feet, and then on the ground I had to walk though three feet of drifted snow, to get the job done. Now on to two flat roofs. I am hoping to get Bobby over here to help me. The snow plow went by and left a nice drift at the end of the drive way. Wasn't it nice of the school district to let us have the day off so that we could get all this snow removal done!!!!! Happpy Snow Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you had a day to work on it, be thankful. We just got thru plowing all our snow and it is snowing again,

The picture is wonderful, especially at this time.

Love
JoAnn

Anonymous said...

Oh......doesn't that ocean look wonderful! We can dream about it as we are shoveling out. Just think, less than a month before our big trip. Can't wait:) Your photos are great as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Luv, anna

jerarbw said...

Looks like a good MN storm! But that ocean does look better!
:o)Amanda