Monday, November 12, 2007

My 49th State


We took a drive over to Delaware that was state number 48. To get to Delaware you need to cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. After our bridge fell down, you kinda look at bridges differently. This one was about 3 miles long. Wow! We had to go over and then come back. Deleware is pretty flat, with lots of farms. Then we took a drive over to West Virginia so now I have state number 49. One to go, and that is Hawaii, soon I hope. Those of you out there that look and don't make comments, well, lets hear from you and how many states you have been too!!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright I've been to every state BUT Alaska and Hawaii, so if you go to Hawaii, you had better take me!
So 48 states for me! :o) Amanda

Anonymous said...

And I've been to every province in Canada! :o)Amanda

Holly said...

I think I'm at around 18 states... you guys got me beat. I've never been to Alaska or Hawaii or most of the East Coast and well, most of the West Coast for that matter! Hmmm... I need to get traveling!

Anonymous said...

I have been to both Alaska and Hawaii! The Parks in Hawaii were all closed when I was there so I need to go again to make it count. Paula

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana,
You sure are a traveler. Good for you! I haven't counted the states I've been to, but it sure isn't even close to what you've done. Thanks for sharing. Hey! Could you email me and send your email address. Somehow it got deleted from my address book - long story. Look forward to hearing from you.
Your friend,
Lois

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.