Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kate's 3rd Birthday Party

Kate wanted a Princess Party...Luke made two cakes, note the princess on top of the cake
Kate as Snow White...one her many dress up outfits from Auntie Krista
Jessica, Will and Krista

All the princess of the party...
Krista, Kelly, Sue, Jessica and Kate, Diana, Debbie, Kayand Prince Will
We went all out for Kate. I brought old dresses for the party, Debbie is wearing one of her bridesmaid dress from her wedding. Jessica and Natalie are wearing Amanda's prom dresses and I have on a formal that I got at a garage sale... We had a grand time playing dress up.

Diana, Debbie and Jessica

4 comments:

jerarbw said...

I thought those dresses looked familiar! Looks like fun!
:o) Amanda

Anonymous said...

It was a fun day! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Love ya - Jess

Anonymous said...

Thanks Diana...it was fun to make her dreams come true!! Deb

Anonymous said...

Diana,
I need to get a few of those pictures printed..can you do that for me? Thanks, Deb